- 1 package of slow cookers limited edition chicken tortilla soup seasoning
- 1 1/2 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 Cups frozen chopped bell pepper and onion blend
- 4 Cups Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Cup crushed tortilla chips
Place chicken and frozen vegetables in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix, stock and tomatoes in bowl until blended.
Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables and stir to coat.
Cover slow cooker.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Ladle into soup bowls.
Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
Serve with desired toppings, such as chopped avocado, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, chopped cilantro, sour cream, or lime wedges.