- 3 Pounds chicken parts, skin removed
- 1 package of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 package of McCormick® Italian Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine
- Hot cooked pasta, (optional)
Place chicken and mushrooms in slow cooker.
Mix stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and wine or water until blended.
Pour over chicken and mushrooms. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Remove chicken and mushrooms to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving.
Serve over cooked pasta, if desired.