- 1 package of slow cookers limited edition cashew chicken seasoning
- 2 Pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 Cup frozen chopped onion and pepper blend
- 1/3 Cup water
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Cup cashew pieces
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
Place chicken and vegetables in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix, water, soy sauce and ketchup in bowl until well blended.
Pour over chicken and vegetables; stir to coat. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW* or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir in cashews.
Sprinkle with green onions.
Serve over cooked rice, if desired.