- 1 package of slow cookers limited edition bourbon chicken and vegetables seasoning
- 1/2 Pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into
- 1/2 inch chunks
- 5 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 5 ears frozen mini corn-on-the-cob
Place potatoes in slow cooker. Top with chicken.
Mix Seasoning Mix, brown sugar, vinegar and ketchup in bowl until blended.
Pour over chicken and potatoes.
Place corn on top. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 5 hours on HIGH or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.