Slow Cooker Beef Taco Soup
Nothing tastes better than some soup in the fall, and what better way to use taco seasoning and green chiles for an extra kick?
For more recipes, visit bushbeans.com.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- One 32-ounce can pinto beans, drained
- One 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, undrained
- One 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 4 Cups water
- One 29-ounce cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- One 4 -ounce can diced green chiles
- One 1.4-ounce package taco seasoning
Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Brown beef and drain.
Combine cooked beef and remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook 4-6 hours on low.