Pesto Cottage Cheese Dip
Served with toasted wheat crisps, this savory dip combines cottage cheese and store-bought pesto, accented with fresh basil and toasted pine nuts to make a scrumptious appetizer. Recipe courtesy of Pepperidge Farm.
- 1 16-ounce container whipped cottage cheese
- ½ Cup prepared basil pesto
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 96 toasted wheat crackers, such as Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Wheat Crisps Toasted Wheat
Stir the cheese and pesto in a small bowl. Season with the black pepper. Top with the basil and pine nuts. Serve with the wheat crisps for dipping.