- ⅓ Cup pomegranate juice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bag baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 gala or pink lady apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and made into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1½ Cup quartered cooked beets
- ¼ Cup pomegranate seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the pomegranate juice, honey, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
Place the spinach on a large platter as the salad base. Artfully arrange the apples, carrots, and beets on the spinach. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds. Drizzle the dressing over the top, and season with salt and pepper; or, serve the salad undressed, and let your guests add dressing to their own plate.