- 1 package shirataki fettuccine noodles, such as Nasoya Pasta Zero
- 4 Cups reduced sodium beef stock
- 8 Ounces beef sirloin, fat removed, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 Tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- ½ head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 6 Ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, tops sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- ½ Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 Teaspoon sriracha
- Salt and pepper
Prepare the noodles according to package directions and set aside. Bring the stock to a boil in a large saucepan or stock pot.
Place the beef, soy sauce, and ginger in a glass dish, mix to combine, and marinate for 5 minutes.
Add the beef and sauce to the boiling stock, and reduce heat to medium-high. Cook for 2 minutes, and then add the carrots, cabbage, and mushrooms, and then cook another 2 minutes. Add the sesame oil, sriracha, bean sprouts, and noodles, and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat and enjoy!