- 1 Package Sesame Ginger TofuBaked cut into chunks
- 1 Package Spring Salad Mix
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 Avocado, cut into chunks
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Sliced Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
Place sliced almonds on a sheet pan and toast in a 350 degree oven for 5-10 minutes. Watch them carefully and remove from the oven as soon as they are slightly brown. Put aside to cool. Wash and dry the spring mix and add to a bowl. Add in shredded carrots, cooled sliced almonds, mandarin oranges, Sesame Ginger TofuBaked chunks and avocado chunks. Toss gently with your favorite dressing. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.