- 1 12-ounce package popcorn shrimp, such as SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp
- 1/2 Pound uncooked fettuccine
- 2 Cups fresh or 1 pound frozen broccoli florets
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, cut into eight pieces
- 1/4 Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 3/4 Cups milk
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Arrange frozen shrimp in a single layer on baking sheet so shrimp are not touching. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes on middle rack. For best results, turn shrimp after five minutes.
While shrimp is baking, cook pasta in a large pot according to package directions.
Fresh broccoli can be cooked with the pasta during the last two minutes of pasta cook time. For frozen broccoli, prepare according to package directions.
In a saucepan, cook remaining fettuccine Alfredo ingredients on low heat until cream cheese is completely blended and mixture is mixed well.
Once pasta is done drain and return to pan. Add sauce and stir to coat evenly. Add cooked pasta, broccoli, and shrimp. Serve.