- 2 Sea Cuisine Potato Crusted Cod fillets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Cups shredded cabbage
- 3 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 Cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 slices American cheese, quartered
- 4 slider rolls
Cook the cod fillets according to package directions. Cut in half.
Cook the onion in oil over medium heat until softened, 9 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss together the cabbage, parsley, and dressing. Place the cheese quarters on the roll bottoms. Top with the onions, cod, slaw mixture, and roll tops.