- 1 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1 fried egg
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 Cup English cucumber, diced
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Pinch of za’atar
- Handful chopped fresh herbs and micro greens
- Toast, spread with butter or olive oil
Spread the yogurt in a shallow bowl or on a plate. Place the eggs on top and sprinkle on the avocado, cucumber, and tomato. Drizzle everything with olive oil.
Sprinkle salt, pepper, and za’atar on top. Garnish with herbs and micro greens. Serve with toast.