- 1-1/2 package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
Cut cream cheese into 6 2-oz. pieces; roll each into ball.
Combine sesame seeds, poppy seeds and half the garlic in small bowl. Mix herbs and remaining garlic in separate small bowl. Combine cranberries and nuts in third bowl.
Roll 2 cheese balls in the sesame seed mixture, 2 cheese balls in the herb mixture and the remaining 2 cheese balls in the nut mixture.