- 12 dinner rolls
- 3 slices of American cheese, quartered
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 9.6 Ounces Johnsonville Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, cut into quarter inch pieces
- 1/2 Cup sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Cup pepper jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
Cut the top crust off rolls. Press down center of each roll to form a well to resemble a mini bread bowl. Place rolls on a baking sheet. Place a quarter slice American cheese in the bottom of each roll; set aside. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add the beaten eggs; cook and stir gently until just set. Stir in the sausage, red bell pepper, green onion, and black pepper; heat through.
Fill rolls with the sausage mixture, top with pepper jack cheese, and bake at 350 degrees F for 13-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.