- 3 Cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 Pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon chopped fresh parsley or parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan.
In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
Immediately remove from pan.
Serve warm with sauce for dipping.