- 4 Ounces breakfast sausage, casings removed
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick Perfect Pinch Natural Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 6 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 Cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
Heat medium skillet on medium-high heat.
Add sausage and seasoning; cook and stir until sausage is browned and crumbled.
Remove sausage from pan; keep warm.
Drain fat from pan.
Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk.
Melt butter in same skillet on medium heat.
Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are firm.
For each taco, place 1 tortilla on plate.
Top with eggs, sausage, cheese and avocado.
Sprinkle with additional seasoning, if desired.