- Cooking spray, such as PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Cups whipped cream, such as Reddi-Wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 Cup eggs, such as Egg Beaters Original
- 1/2 Cup dry devil's food cake mix with pudding in mix
- 2 Tablespoons caramel flavored syrup
- 3 mini twist pretzels, crushed
Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Whisk together Reddi-Wip, Egg Beaters, and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
Microwave each mug individually on high for 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto plate. Top with caramel syrup and sprinkle with crushed pretzels. Serve immediately with additional Reddi-Wip, if desired.