- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 Ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Sicilian Sea Salt, divided
- 1/3 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup caramel topping
- 6 Ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
Place cream and butter in small saucepan.
Cook on medium heat until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Add chopped chocolate and vanilla; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt in large bowl until well blended.
Add chocolate mixture and sugars; mix well.
Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes or until dough is chilled.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 8 minutes or until cookies are set.
Immediately make an indentation in the center of each cookie with a round 1/2-teaspoon measuring spoon.
Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
Stir remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt into caramel topping.
Spoon 1/4 teaspoon caramel topping into indentation in each cookie.
Transfer cookies to parchment paper-lined tray.
Spoon melted chocolate on top of each cookie to cover caramel.
Sprinkle top with additional sea salt, if desired.
Let stand until chocolate is set.