- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons Blue Bonnet® Spread-tub, melted
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 32 chicken wing drumettes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
Spray broiler pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Place 1 can undrained tomatoes in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Drain chopped tomatoes and combine with sour cream to make dip; set aside.
Place second can undrained tomatoes in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Pour into medium bowl; stir in Blue Bonnet and honey.
Place chicken in large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread half of tomato mixture over wings; turn to coat.
Transfer half of wings to broiler pan; broil 10 minutes.
Turn wings; spoon half of remaining tomato mixture on wings.
Broil 10 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and tender (180°F).
Repeat cooking of remaining wings.
Serve with dip.