- 1 Pound wild salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 Tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/3 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
Soak wooden or bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, place the salmon, zucchini, bell pepper, and onion in a shallow baking dish and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Whisk together the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and lime juice in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the salmon and vegetables, toss, and marinate for 15-30 minutes.
Preheat the grill or broiler.
Skewer the salmon and vegetables, reserving the marinade, and grill or broil, turning once, until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, for 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the marinade in a small saucepan for 5 minutes. Drizzle over the skewers and serve.