This delicious main dish is a perfect, homey recipe that makes it optimal for Easter Sunday.
For more delicious Easter Dinner Ideas, click here!
- 1 5-6 pound boneless leg of lamb, rolled and tied (your butcher can do this for you)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 12 ounce bottle of beer
- sea salt & smoked black pepper
Mixed together the rosemary, garlic, mustard, paprika, and olive oil. Lightly oil the bottom of a roasting pan and place the lamb.
Pour the beer over the lamb, then rub the mustard mixture on the top and sides of the lamb. Marinate at least 1 hour at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Season lamb with sea salt & smoked black pepper and cover the pan with foil.
Roast lamb in the oven for about 1.5 hours, or until the inside temperature reaches 135-140 for medium rare, basting along the way by spooning the beer over the lamb every half hour. Let the lamb rest at least 10 minutes before carving.