Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Walnuts
Bacon and Brussels sprouts make a delicious savory pairing in this simple skillet side dish that comes together quickly and easily.
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 2 Pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon thyme leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook bacon in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel-lined plate. Add sprouts, salt, and pepper to the skillet and toss until combined. Place skillet in oven and roast until sprouts are deep golden brown, crispy outside and tender inside, 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a serving dish and toss with bacon, walnuts, and thyme.