- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Cup minced oinion
- 4 Ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup French sour cream onion dip mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mrs. Dash no-salt Original Seasoning
- 1 Cup Ritz Crackers
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small food processor, combine Ritz crackers, garlic clove and crushed red pepper flakes. Pulse to fine crumbs. Add olive oil and pulse to combine.
In a small saute pan, add crumb mixture and cook over medium heat until crumbs are toasted and lightly brown; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, pepper, onion, swiss cheese, Worcestershire sauce, onion dip and Mrs. Dash seasoning and crumb mixture and combine well.
Bake 45 minutes to one hour. During the last 15 minutes, top with glaze of your choice.