- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (11 oz each) refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1/4 Cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 1 container (6 oz each) vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 Cups fresh blueberries (about 4 ounces)
- 3 Cups fresh raspberries (about 12 ounces)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray baking sheet with baking spray.
Unroll dough and place on baking sheet, pressing into a 13x9-inch rectangle.
Combine Parkay, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
Spread over dough; prick with fork.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is crisp and golden brown.
Remove from oven; cool slightly.
Combine pudding and yogurt; spread mixture over crust.
Arrange fruit in flag design over pudding mixture.
Cut into 8 pieces.
Top each piece with Reddi-wip; serve immediately.