- 12 Ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 8 Ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon red food color, preferably McCormick
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract, preferably McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
Place semi-sweet chocolate and 6 ounces of the white chocolate in large microwavable bowl.
Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after every minute.
Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Stir in food color and vanilla.
Pour chocolate mixture into foil-lined 9-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with remaining 2 ounces chopped white chocolate.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is set.
Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
Cut into 36 pieces.
Store in tightly covered container at cool room temperature.