- Whole grain tortilla chips
- 2 Cups basmati rice, such as The Real Co white basmati rice, cooked according to directions
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 Cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 Cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- Jalapeño peppers, diced, to taste
- Juice of one lime
- One bag reduced-fat shredded cheese
- 1 Cup fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Assemble the tortilla chips, rice, avocado, beans, tomatoes, and peppers on a flat baking dish. Squeeze the lime over the entire dish, then top with the bag of cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees until cheese melts (about 5–7 minutes). Top with cilantro and enjoy!