LoSalt is a one-for-one substitute, meaning that if a recipe calls for one teaspoon of salt, use one teaspoon of LoSalt.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 85 Grams chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 250 Grams frozen Quorn pieces
- 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric
- 2 Teaspoons mild chili seasoning
- LoSalt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 little gem lettuces, finely shredded
- 8 mayonnaise or sour cream
- Avocado slices sprinkled with chili flakes, to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the onion, mushrooms and peppers. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes then add the Quorn. Sprinkle with spices and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the Quorn is hot all the way through. Season to taste with LoSalt and pepper.
Wrap the tortillas in kitchen foil and warm through in a hot oven at 400 degrees F for about 5 minutes. Alternatively dry fry in a frying pan for 1 minute on each side until lighlty charred and warmed through.
Put everything in serving dished in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves to a tortilla, Quorn mix, shredded lettuce, mayo or sour cream and sliced avocado.