- 9.6 Ounces Johnsonville fully cooked, original or turkey breakfast sausage
- 4 Ounces green chiles, chopped
- 4 Mission Super Soft Burrito Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/3 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salsa, to taste (optional)
- Sour cream, to taste (optional)
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned. Stir in chiles.
Transfer to a bowl. Wipe skillet clean and coat with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Place one tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese and ½ cup sausage mixture over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle with an additional 2 tablespoons cheese.
Fold tortilla in half, covering the filling. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Slide onto a plate and cut into wedges. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.