Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Using a pre-made pie shell makes this pumpking pie recipe perfect for a last-minut pie that still tastes delicious. I promise, noone will know it's not 100% homemade!
- 3/4 Cups brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 15 Ounces pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 12 Ounces evaporated milk (1 can)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
Preheat the oven to 425 F. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar and spice. Pour into the unbaked pie shell and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 F and bake for 40-50 minutes or until teh pie looks firm and the crust edges are slightly browned. Let cool completely, for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refridgerator before serving.