- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 4 tea bags of chai tea
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 box of Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin Mix
- FOR THE FROSTING
- 3/4 Cups Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting, divided and at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup goji berries
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/8 Cup pureed purple sweet potato
- 1/4-1/2 Teaspoon charcoal
Make the cupcakes: place the tea bags in a mug with the boiling water and let them sit for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a muffin pan or line with paper liners.
Prepare pumpkin muffins according to instructions on the box, using the chai water instead of regular water.
Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full.
Bake for 20 minutes or until tester comes out clean; cool completely before frosting.
For the Frosting:
Soak goji berries in water for 20 minutes.
Puree the berries and water in a blender. Strain into a small mixing bowl using a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds.
In a separate bowl, add 1/4 cup of frosting and 1 1/2 tsp of goji puree. Mix homogeneous orange color is obtained. Add more coloring if desired; set aside.