- 2 1/3 Cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 Cup 2% milk
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 Tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 6 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 2 Tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or deli ham, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, melted butter and chives; mix just until moistened.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8-10 times. Pat or roll to 3/4-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt.
Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add prosciutto and green onions; cook until prosciutto begins to brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in butter until melted.
Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains.
Stir in cheese; remove from heat.
Split warm biscuits in half. Fill with egg mixture.