As a potato addict, I find a way to incorporate them into nearly everything I make. Pizza is no exception. This easy-to-make pie is sure to be a crowd-pleaser, especially for those who love shallots. The rosemary makes your kitchen smell fantastic, and the mushrooms keep it from being too boring. This satisfying pizza is perfect for game night or any impromptu get-together.
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- One 9-ounce ball frozen pizza dough, thawed
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium-sized Yukon Gold potato, sliced thinly
- 2 sprigs rosemary, stemmed
- 1 large shallot, cut into chunks
- 1 Cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 Pound fresh salted mozzarella, sliced thickly
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Dust the work surface with flour, and roll the dough into the desired shape. Coat the baking sheet with cooking spray to prevent the dough from sticking.
Coat the surface of the dough with the olive oil. Cover the dough evenly with the potato slices. Distribute the rosemary over the potato slices. Next, sprinkle the shallot over the pizza. Spread the mushrooms over the pie. Finally, place the mozzarella on top of the pizza.
Place the pizza in the oven for 25 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!