- 3 apples, preferably Golden, Pink Lady, or Gala apples
- 1 Cup cranberries or dried cranberries
- 1 tea bag of Good Earth Pomegranate Burst Tea
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 Teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 Cup white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup water
Chop up the apples to a small dice with skin on.
Combine the apples with all of the other ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a simmer for 5-8 minutes or until apples are translucent.
Turn off the stove heat and cool.
Squeeze out the tea bag and discard. Serve chilled or at room temperature.