PointsPlus Sautéed Cauliflower and Tomatoes Recipe
Here’s a nice alternative to steamed cauliflower. The tomatoes change things up a bit and add another dimension of sweetness and acidity to this healthy dish.
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large, deep 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally and adding 1-2 tablespoons water, if needed, until the cauliflower is golden in spots and almost tender, about 6-8 minutes.
Add the remaining oil, tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the tomatoes soften and cauliflower is tender, about 3 minutes.