- 1 pound extra-lean ground chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 7 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 reduced-calorie hamburger rolls
- 1 cup thickly sliced romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cups water-packed roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 5 small black olives, sliced
Preheat the grill over medium heat or the broiler.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the chicken, oregano, garlic powder, and feta. Divide the mixture into 4 balls and then press them gently into patties.
Grill or broil the patties until the internal temperature of the burgers reaches 165 degrees, about 7-8 minutes per side. Serve each burger on a bun with ¼ of the lettuce, ¼ of the peppers, and 1 teaspoon of the olives.