- 3 ounces wide eggnoodles
- 10 ounces lean boneless beef loin, cut into 1/2" strips
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups small whole white mushrooms, woody ends removed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie tub margarine
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 4 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs, to garnish
In large pot of boiling water, cook noodles 5-6 minutes, until tender; drain, discarding liquid. Set aside; keep warm.
In medium nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 3 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet. Wipe skillet clean; set beef aside.
Spray same skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat. Add onions; cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 7 minutes, until golden brown. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, 6 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove vegetables from skillet. Wipe skillet clean; set vegetables aside.
In same skillet, melt margarine; sprinkle with flour. Cook over medium-high heat,stirring constantly, until bubbling. Continuing to stir, gradually add broth, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 4 minutes, until mixture is thickened. Stir in sour cream.
Return cooked beef, onions and mushrooms to skillet; stir to coat. Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is heated through.
Divide warm noodles evenly among 4 plates; top each portion of noodles with one-fourth of the beef mixture. Serve garnished with parsley.