- 4 large "Greek-style" pocket-less pitas or naan, ideally whole grain
- 2 Cups Sneaky Chef Smooth Red Pasta Sauce with 8 hidden vegetables (or other pasta sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried oregano and/or basil (optional)
Cut pita or naan bread into strips or triangles, easily done with kitchen scissors.
Mix remaining ingredients, including optional oregano or basil if using, in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover the top of the bowl with a wet paper towel and microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through.
Serve bread triangles with warm pizza dip.