- 4 medium (about 1 pound) zucchinis, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 16-ounce can pinto beans, drained and smashed with potato smasher, such as BUSHS beans
- ¼ Pound bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1½ Cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 Teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ Cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3 large eggs
- 2-3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (12 buns) slider buns
Mix the zucchinis, onions, beans, bacon, breadcrumbs, seasoning blend, parsley, cheese, and eggs in a large mixing bowl with a spatula. Make patties using an ice scream scoop and place on a plate; place the patties in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Coat the bottom of a frying pan with about 1 tablespoon of the oil and set over medium-high heat.
When the oil begins to bubble, place one scoop of the mixture in the frying pan. Cook each side for 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat for the remaining patties. Place on a paper-towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
Serve warm on the slider buns with condiments.