Pineapple & Ham Casserole
An easy casserolehttp://www.thedailymeal.com/101-best-casseroles-all-occasions that uses leftovers from your holiday ham. Recipe courtesy of Kimberly Schlapman, a country singer of the Grammy-nominated band Little Big Town and host of cooking show Kimberly's Simply Southern on Great American Country.
- Nonstick cooking spray or butter, for greasing
- ¾ Cup sugar
- 5 heaping tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2 15 1/2-ounce cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 Cups diced cooked ham, such as Smithfield Hickory Smoked Spiral
- 1½ Cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 35 buttery round crackers , crushed
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan.
Mix together the sugar and flour. Mix in the pineapple and toss to coat. Spread the mixture in the prepared pan. Sprinkle the ham over the top, then sprinkle the cheese on top of the ham.
Mix together the crackers and butter. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let stand until firm, 10 minutes, before serving.