- 1 Tablespoon each: whole coriander seeds and whole black peppercorns
- 1/4 Teaspoon each: fennel seeds and mustard seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Cup water
- 2 (6 ounce) cans California Ripe Olives, or other olive brand, plus 3/4 cup brine from can
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, halved and cut into strips
- 12 small green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 small yellow squash, halved and cut into strips
- Ingredients 1 tablespoon each: whole coriander seeds and whole black peppercorns 1/4 teaspoon each: fennel seeds and mustard seeds 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar 1 1/2 cups water 2 (6 ounce) cans California Ripe Olives plus 3/
Place coriander, peppercorns and seeds in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
Add vinegar, water, olive brine, sugar,salt and bay leaves and bring to a boil.
Add carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool slightly, then stir in remaining ingredients.
Let cool then transfer to jars.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.