How to Make a Cheesy Football
January 22, 2015
Win the Super Bowl party!
Courtesy of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
1 cheesy football
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, such as PHILADELPHIA, softened
- 1 9-ounce package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, such as KRAFT
- ½ Cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ½ Cup dressing, such as MIRACLE WHIP
- ¼ Teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Cup chopped pecans, such as PLANTERS
- 2 Tablespoons pimento strips
- Crackers, such as RITZ, for serving
Beat the cream cheese, Cheddar, Parmigiano-Reggiano, dressing, and pepper with a mixer until blended. Stir in the onions. Refrigerate for several hours.
Form into a football shape; coat with nuts.
Add pimentos for the lacing. Serve with crackers.