1. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Add to a skillet with olive oil over medium heat and brown on all sides. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the onion and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and tomatoes and continue to cook until the skin of the tomatoes begins to split.
4. Add the wine, chicken stock and peri-peri sauce and continue to sauté until the liquid is reduced by about 1/3.
5. Return the chicken to the pan and add the pasta. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cream cheese. Stir gently. Then slowly add the cream.
7. Return to low heat if needed to fully melt the cheese.
8. Taste and adjust the flavor with salt, pepper, additional cheese or a dash of extra peri-peri sauce.
9. Garnish with parsley.