- 8 Ounces penne pasta
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Marjoram Leaves from McCormick® Italian Series Flavor Makers
- 1 Teaspoon Rosemary Leaves from McCormick® Italian Series Flavor Makers, finely crushed
- 3/4 Teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper from McCormick® Italian Series Flavor Makers
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 2 Cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Cup bite-size mozzarella cheese balls, halved
- 1 Cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
Meanwhile, mix oil, vinegar, marjoram, rosemary, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and salt in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
Add pasta and spinach; toss to coat well.
Add tomatoes and cheeses; toss gently to mix.
Serve warm or at room temperature.