Add color and variety to your cake by adding a few Easter-colored PEEPS® marshmallow chicks to your garden, too!
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist devil's food cake mix
- Water, as called for on box mix
- Oil, as called for on box mix
- Eggs, as called for on box mix
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 Cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 can (6.4 ounces) Betty Crocker green decorating cake icing
- 8-12 Peeps marshmallow bunnies
- 1 can (6.4 ounces) Betty Crocker orange decorating cake icing
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- by 13-inch pan with cooking spray. Make the cake as directed on the box. Cool the cake in the pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using the photo as a guide. Insert a toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® marshmallow bunny. Insert the bunnies, toothpick side down, into the cake.
Use orange and green icings to make carrots on the cake, using the photo as a guide.