- 1 3/4 Cup plus one and one half teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- 6 Ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 Cups plus one and three-fourths teaspoons powdered sugar
- Powdered sugar, for dusting, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Combine flour and pecans in medium bowl and stir. Place butter in separate bowl mix until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, mix until fluffy. Add flour and pecans to butter and sugar mixture, mix until just combined.
Roll dough into 1½ teaspoon portions. Arrange on cookie sheets, leaving about 1½ inches between them. Press balls into 2-inch disks. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Set the pans on a cooling rack and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
If desired, dust with powdered sugar.