- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Spice Islands Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 Cup toasted oat cereal
- 1 Cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1 Cup broken pieces of chocolate toffee bars
- 1 Ounce white chocolate, melted
Generously spray 11×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in large pan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved and the mixture just begins to boil around the edges. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; mixing until well combined. Add cereals and peanuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; pat into place.
Drizzle with white chocolate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set chocolate. Cut into bars.