Whip up a delicious treat with flaky pie crust squares, peanut butter, and toffee.
This recipe won the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest in 2014.
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 12 Ounces white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon Crisco Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 Tablespoon Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 2/3 Cups toffee bits
Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper.
Unroll pie crust on work surface.
With pizza cutter or knife, cut into 16 rows by 16 rows to make small squares.
Arrange squares in single layer on large ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
Remove squares from pan to cooling rack.
Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
In large microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips, shortening, and peanut butter uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring once, until chips can be stirred smooth.
Add pie crust squares, peanuts and toffee bits; stir gently until evenly coated.
Immediately drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lined cookie sheets.
(If mixture gets too thick, microwave on High 15 seconds; stir.)
Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until set.