- 1 bag microwave popcorn, preferably Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 Cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons spreadable margarine
- 3/4 Cups confectioner’s sugar
Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels.
In a large bowl, combine popped corn and pretzels.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave peanut butter and margarine spread on high for 60–90 seconds, or until melted; stir to blend.
Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
Sprinkle confectioner’s sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.