- 2 Cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup Country Crock Spread
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat Spread with peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended, then stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.