- 1 ½ Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ Cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ Cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate Crunch, crushed, plus more for topping
- For topping: peanut butter and jelly ice cream, peanut butter, and jelly
In large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, peanut butter, egg, milk, and butter. Stir until smooth.
Place a skillet on the stove over medium-low heat.
Pour 2 tablespoons of batter onto the skillet and smooth out with bottom of spoon, creating a circle in an even layer. Add some crushed Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate Crunch.
Cook until golden brown on the bottom and firm around the sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
Flip with a spatula and cook until golden, 1 more minute.
Top with ice cream, Pretzel Crisps, and additional peanut butter and jelly.